What Is Standing Between You And Your Business Success Dreams? Ask An Attorney.
We at Secured Legacy Law Firm understand that starting, growing and maintaining a business is not a simple task. Transforming your opportunities into operations takes time and knowledge. That is why we are here for you from the beginning to the end of your Florida- or Georgia-based business formation or development processes. We are here for all your business needs.
Our founding attorney, Jadinah Gustave-Sejour, created a useful seminar for entrepreneurs, with an accompanying 10-point informational worksheet, entitled “Can Your Business Survive Without You?” We would like to share its principles with you as you prepare to put your business formation and growth ideas into action.
Email us to request your own copy of the 10-point worksheet. Learn about how a clear road map can make a great difference in the trajectory of your business dreams.
How We Can Help You Bring Your Plans To Fruition
We strive to help you set your business up efficiently. Our goal is for you to be able to focus on the vision, mission, goals and heart of the business while we take care of the legal stuff.
Review the list below of resources and services that we have to offer. Contact us at your convenience for more information about how we can help in these or related areas. We are available to:
- Serve as general counsel for your church, ministry or business
- Help you select the right entity for your business or nonprofit organization
- Help you create and formalize a partnership agreement
- Draft all contracts for your for-profit or nonprofit business, whether simple or complex
- Assist you with vendor agreements
- Draft, review or formalize event-planning contracts
- Advocate for you in disputes through negotiations, mediation or business litigation
- Complete a Delaware-based registration for your business to unlock the opportunities that such a registration can provide
- Guide you in the steps of founding and structuring a C corporation or S corporation
- Advise you on business acquisitions, mergers, spinoffs or dissolutions
In addition to this comprehensive range of services, we provide government contract consulting services. Businesses who seek government contracts need special help pricing their bid, negotiating contracts and preparing subcontracts to ensure that their work remains as profitable as possible.
Bring Your Business Launch Or Contract Needs To Our Attention
Are you an investor, entrepreneur, business owner or manager looking for cost-effective, step-by-step legal guidance? You have come to the right place. We are eager to help you see the way forward as you put your plans into action with our guidance.
For business counseling, formation assistance or advocacy in any type of dispute, email us or call 786-744-4105.